Our primary objective is to support children to learn in an environment that agrees with the home. This means supporting parents in developing a desire in their children to know Christ, to be changed more into His likeness and to start to discover their individual calling in God’s world.
- That each student will accept the Lord Jesus as their personal Saviour.
- That each student would desire to know Christ more, to be changed into His likeness and to discover their individual calling in God’s world.
- That each student would be encouraged to develop a Christ-like character springing from a heart surrendered to Christ.
- That each student will strive for excellence in the gifts God has given them.
- That each student is empowered and equipped for the challenges of life, and how to make a positive difference.
- That each student will strive for excellence in a safe, stimulating, creative environment, where learning, investigating, and understanding is enjoyable.
- That each student will receive an academically broad curriculum delivered by the A.C.E system, augmented by sports, IT, languages, field trips and more.
- A Bible-based Christian education using the well respected and proven A.C.E. curriculum as a basis.
- Training up their children to a high academic standard, in an atmosphere which is morally and spiritually sound.
- Parents can participate in the life and work of the school in prayer and practical ways.
- Confidence that ratios of staff to pupils will mean that children are given assistance as they require it.
- Simple all-inclusive fees which are maintained at affordable levels.
- Staff will know the unique attributes of each child and facilitate the fulfilment of God-given potential.
- Staff clearly understand the vision of the school and are active, committed Christians.
- To teach and demonstrate Christian principles so imparting to students a biblical worldview and lifestyle.
- All staff will hold valid Professional Training Course certificates.
- Staff are thoroughly equipped through continuing professional development.
- Each will have an appropriate professionalism and will function as a member of the staff team under the Headteacher.
FOR THE SCHOOL
- For a clear testimony in the lives of its students, evidencing the excellence which Bible-based education provides.
- For the school to continue to grow to capacity and to be a model for other like schools.
- Using the rich basis of its Christian Values, to fully implement policies and requirements to maintain a safe environment for children and staff.