WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND GODLY CHARACTER
We support parents in developing a desire in their children to know Christ, to be changed more into His likeness and to start to discover their individual calling in God’s world.
Our primary aim is to support children to learn in an environment that agrees with the home. An environment where Jesus is honoured and the children can grow in a loving and positive atmosphere, where they are encouraged to develop a Christ-like character springing from a heart surrendered to Jesus.
AIMS FOR STUDENTS
- Excellence in a safe, stimulating, creative environment, where learning, investigating and understanding is enjoyable
- Academically broad curriculum delivered by the ACE system augmented by sports, IT, languages, field trips and more.
- GCSE and A-level equivalent qualifications accepted by leading universities and colleges.
- Each student will gain a clear understanding of the Gospel of Christ and a world view which is shaped by this.
- Students are empowered and equipped for the challenges of life, and how to make a positive difference.
- Developing Christ-like character in each child.
AIMS FOR PARENTS
- Bible-based Christian education using the well respected and proven ACE curriculum as a basis.
- Training up their children to a high academic standard, in an atmosphere which is morally and spiritually sound.
- Parents can participate in the life and work of the school in prayer and practical ways.
- Confidence that ratios of staff to pupils will mean that children are given assistance as they require it.
- Simple all-inclusive fees which are maintained at affordable levels
AIMS FOR STAFF & VOLUNTEERS
- Staff will know the unique attributes of each child, and facilitate the fulfillment of God-given potential.
- Staff clearly understand the vision of the school and are active, committed Christians
- To teach and demonstrate Christian principles so imparting to students a biblical worldview and lifestyle.
- Staff are thoroughly equipped through continuing professional development
- Staff are rewarded and supported and find their work satisfying
AIMS FOR THE SCHOOL
- For a clear testimony in the lives of its students, evidencing the excellence which Bible-based education provides.
- To aim to achieve an Ofsted “Outstanding” level of quality education.
- For the school to continue to grow to capacity.
- Using the rich basis of its Christian Values, to fully implement policies and requirements to maintain a safe environment for children and staff.